Since trimester 3 is almost over like at the end of every trimester we are assigned a portfolio on that trimester that passed. In each portfolio, we have to showcase our best assignments from that trimester.
1. This piece of work comes from math and the assignment was “SSAT Assesment: Patterns.” I got 100 percent on this assignment and completed it on 5/09/19.
2. This slideshow is for a social studies assignment that I did about the Renaissance and their inventions. I chose the tin can. This assignment was completed on 4/12/19 and I got a 95.83%
3. This assignment was for Language arts and it started in science when we had to pick a random card and then Ms. Kojima (language arts teacher) had us do a report in that comment the assignment was titled “Comet Report.” I completed this assignment on 4/01/2019. I got 91% on it.
Yes, it is about time! SBC Week 10, almost over. Anyway, task 1 is to ” Audit your blog” this has 2 parts to it. for part 2 I asked my mom to interview my blog.
I participated in 9 weeks of the SBC because week nine I decided to do a free post instead of SBC week 9. I also posted 9 posts, I think over the 10 weeks. I have received 0 comments from other people, Teachers, or students and at this time of writing this post still, have 0. I think my favorite post to write was probaly “Free Post (instead of SBC Week 9).” my plans for the blog now is probaly just if I have any more assignments for school on Edublogs that is probaly all I will do, I know that we have free posts in the future.
Part 2: the questions and answers.
This is from my mom:
- What were your first impressions of this blog? I like it! I like to author 🙂 and I like the dark, black background. It made things easier to read and see the pictures.
- What captured your attention? The pictures! I really like seeing the pictures and I like the links as well. I like looking at all the pictures and reading the explanations about them.
- What distracted you on the blog? Nothing really. The blog posts that didn’t have pictures were not of much interest to me, but I did read them anyway.
- What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? Always post pictures! Pictures are fun to look at, and captions to the pictures would be great too. Captions probably take more time but I enjoy reading them and looking at the pictures. Lots of pictures are fun!
This week is SBC Week 9 BTW. instead of doing that I found it easier to just do a free post. In this free post (since I really like cars) I will do “3 of my favorite Supercars cars.”
3. “Bugatti Chiron.” don’t get me wrong, the Bugatti Chiron is a very nice looking car and is as fast as looks with a top speed of 261 and capable of accelerating from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds. if you were to buy one you would have to pay $3.26 Million. I think this got 3rd because Bugatti is a very widely known brand and I like more exclusive and less known brands. If you want to know more about this stunning car click here
2. “Acura NSX.” I really like this car because it looks smooth and it is fast. Powered by 3 electric motors it has an impressive 0-60 time of 3 seconds and a top speed of 191 mph! If you wanted to buy one it would cost you $157,000, not nearly as much at the Bugatti Chiron but still a lot of money. If you want to learn more this cool car, go to this website
- My favorite supercar is the “Koenigsegg Jesko.” Even though this is not actually a car (its a car model coming in 2020) this is Koenigsegg’s third Megacar and its latest supercar. This car is said to have a jaw-dropping top speed of 300 mph and a 0-60 time of 2.5 seconds. Koenigsegg’s last car the “Koenigsegg One:1” was named this because it has a ratio of kilograms to horsepower so however many kilograms it weighed is equal to how much horsepower it has. But the Koenigsegg Jesko has an even greater ratio
If you liked any of these cars comment down below and if you like any other cars you can also comment that as well. I hope you enjoyed this post and learned something new.
Yay, another SBC this time week 7 and it is about holiday and celebrations. I am doing photo spark about my favorite holiday.
This picture is about Christmas. I think this is a good representation of Christmas because it shows a family (even though I have no idea who these people are.) enjoying Christmas together opening presents around a decorated Christmas tree.
This is my post for the SBC Week 8. One of the prompts that interest me was #1 and that was to tell us about your country.
I live in the United States of America.
Located in North America The United States of America is about 3.797 Million square miles and a population of 327.2 million. some very popular landmarks are the statue of liberty, grand canyon national park, Los Angeles, etc. As of right now (2019) the president of the states is Donald Trump. There is a wide range of unique animals spawning from bullfrogs to snakes and even alligators. In the USA people mostly speak English.
It is week 5 already, halfway through. This week is about school prompts and I will be doing #4 and #8. those two are “what happens at break times” and “Share your opinions about school.
#4. what happens at break time? break times for us in considered Recess, Lunch, and whenever the teacher gives us free time in class. During free time I either play video games with my friends, talk or play a game.
#8 share your opinion about school. I personally do not like school but I know that it is important and that in the long term it pays off. Overall I do not like school but I have to make the most of it so I made some friends;
Week 6 of SBC is about music. This week we had to pick 2 prompts to do. I chose #3 and #4.
#3. Number 3 says to talk about an instrument. The instrument I will talk about is the Ip, an Instrument well known around the world and that started in Hawaii. The Ipu is a gourd and in the Hawaiian times, people used the Gord for more than just instruments but also to hold water and food.
#4. Number 4 says research an artist or group. I will research an artist who is known to be a very good Dj. Marshmellow. Marshmellow was the Dj in a lot of songs like alone, Happier, silence, FRIENDS, Together, Moving on, check this out, Everyday, and more.
I think that last week was spring break. I should write about the Two most fun things I did this spring break. other than these two events I also did do other things like play videogames with my brother. Overall this was a fun spring break.
- I think one of my favorite things that I did was visit my cousin’s house. The day started out normal, we left to jiu-jitsu and we had plans but at the end of class, they asked if we could come over. Our parents were fine with that so we went to their house all day playing video games and swimming at the pool together. The day went on and my mom came back from her busy day to pick me and my two brothers up and our cousins wanted to come with us so they ended up staying the night.
- another one of my favorite moments this spring break was going to the beach. We went to Kailua beach with the whole family except my mom, she was working. so I and my siblings (2 brothers and 1 sister) played together. I brought a net and caught about 8 crabs and a lot of small fish.
This weekly post number 2 is about cars. I really like cars and here are my top 3 favorite cars.
3. my third favorite car is the Land Rover Range Rover. I really like this car because it is a really cool SUV and is a luxury vehicle. the range rover also can do a lot of things a regular SUV cannot do like some extreme offroading challenges. this car costs around $89,000
2. my second favorite car is the Tesla Model X. I like this car because it is really well designed, full electric, luxury and has 5-star safety. This is just a really neat car because everything about it is just like something out of the future. This car has 8 cameras and 12 sensors, and also costs about $82,000.
- My favorite car as of right now is none other than the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. I really like this car because it can accelerate from 0-60 in just 2.1 seconds thanks to its V8 engine which generates 707 horsepower. With a top speed of 204 MPH, this supercar is like no other. to buy this car it would cost you about $83,000.
all you have to do to comment on my blog is simply just go to one of my posts and then at the bottom of it, it says “leave a comment.” All you have to do is press that and then type in a white box which should look like this.
Yes, it is that simple!