Weekly Post 2

This weekly post number 2 is about cars. I really like cars and here are my top 3 favorite cars.

3. my third favorite car is the Land Rover Range Rover. I really like this car because it is a really cool SUV and is a luxury vehicle. the range rover also can do a lot of things a regular SUV cannot do like some extreme offroading challenges. this car costs around $89,000

Image result for land rover range rover 2019

2. my second favorite car is the Tesla Model X. I like this car because it is really well designed, full electric, luxury and has 5-star safety. This is just a really neat car because everything about it is just like something out of the future. This car has 8 cameras and 12 sensors, and also costs about $82,000.

Image result for tesla model x 2019 falcon doors

1. My favorite car as of right now is none other than the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon. I really like this car because it can accelerate from 0-60 in just 2.1 seconds thanks to its V8 engine which generates 707 horsepower. With a top speed of 204 MPH, this supercar is like no other. to buy this car it would cost you about $83,000.Image result for Dodge Challenger SRT Demon