My Spring Break

I think that last week was spring break. I should write about the Two most fun things I did this spring break. other than these two events I also did do other things like play videogames with my brother. Overall this was a fun spring break.

1. I think one of my favorite things that I did was visit my cousin’s house. The day started out normal, we left to jiu-jitsu and we had plans but at the end of class, they asked if we could come over. Our parents were fine with that so we went to their house all day playing video games and swimming at the pool together. The day went on and my mom came back from her busy day to pick me and my two brothers up and our cousins wanted to come with us so they ended up staying the night.
  2. another one of my favorite moments this spring break was going to the beach. We went to Kailua beach with the whole family except my mom, she was working. so I and my siblings (2 brothers and 1 sister) played together. I brought a net and caught about 8 crabs and a lot of small fish.Image result for kailua beach river