SBC Week 10 Task 1

Yes, it is about time! SBC Week 10, almost over. Anyway, task 1 is to ” Audit your blog” this has 2 parts to it. for part 2 I asked my mom to interview my blog.

Part 1:

I participated in 9 weeks of the SBC because week nine I decided to do a free post instead of SBC week 9. I also posted 9 posts, I think over the 10 weeks. I have received 0 comments from other people, Teachers, or students and at this time of writing this post still, have 0. I think my favorite post to write was probaly “Free Post (instead of SBC Week 9).” my plans for the blog now is probaly just if I have any more assignments for school on Edublogs that is probaly all I will do, I know that we have free posts in the future.

Part 2: the questions and answers.

This is from my mom:

1. What were your first impressions of this blog? I like it! I like to author 🙂 and I like the dark, black background. It made things easier to read and see the pictures.
  2. What captured your attention? The pictures! I really like seeing the pictures and I like the links as well. I like looking at all the pictures and reading the explanations about them.
  3. What distracted you on the blog? Nothing really. The blog posts that didn’t have pictures were not of much interest to me, but I did read them anyway.
  4. What suggestions can you give me to improve my blog? Always post pictures! Pictures are fun to look at, and captions to the pictures would be great too. Captions probably take more time but I enjoy reading them and looking at the pictures. Lots of pictures are fun!